Homemade Pain Cream
- 2 oz Coconut Oil semi-solid
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 10 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 10 drops Copaiba Essential Oil
- 1 2 oz dark glass jar 60 ml with lid
Place all ingredients in a glass bowl and mix thoroughly.
Pour into a dark glass jar and close with lid.
Store in dark area.
If you don't have these essential oils, you can substitute with any combination of the following: Chamomile, Sweet Marjoram, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Thyme, Clary Sage, Sandalwood, Juniper, Ginger, Wintergreen, or Vetiver.