This milk may help alleviate pain and may also help with any digestive issues you may be experiencing. Eastern cultures also used golden milk as an immune booster to help with colds and flu.
It’s best to drink this before bedtime (no matter when that is), so it can work while you are in your bodies normal repair mode (sleep).
- 1 cup of coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of organic coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric paste
- pinch Black Pepper
- pinch sea salt
- 1 Tsp Carob Powder
- pinch of each cinnamon, ginger, and cloves if desired
- Organic, raw, unfiltered honey if desired, for taste
Mix all the ingredients together over medium heat except the honey. Do not allow it to boil, but simmer for about 10 minutes.
Add a bit of honey for taste and drink as soon as it is cool enough.
Black pepper is needed to help your body absorb the turmeric.